Today more than ever paying attention to your environmental health is critical. With so much time being spent in front of digital devices, it’s imperative that you maintain a hygienically clean work area for yourself, colleagues and friends. Keeping your electronics clean, not only provides a safe environment to work in but also can extend the life of your equipment significantly.
Seatronx multifunction displays features beautiful touch-screen interfaces, but pinches, swipes, and taps can leave the screen with smudges, fingerprints and dirt.
To keep your display looking clean with a spot-free shine, follow these simple steps:
- Turn off touchscreen function if included with model. If not, turn off the display and allow it to cool for a few minutes prior to cleaning. When cool to the touch, spritz the screen with a little warm water and wipe carefully with a clean microfiber cloth. For tougher smudges use warm water and a mild soap to dissolve smudges and wipe with Microfiber cloth. Do not rub or press excessively as this could damage coatings. You can add a very small amount of denatured alcohol to the cleaning water to kill any bacteria but avoid using acids ammonia, straight ethyl alcohol, acetone or methyl chlorides.
Keyboards & Trackballs
Most keyboards have a completely flat top or low profile key design making them excellent for tactile feedback when typing. This makes cleaning and disinfecting them easy and efficient. And, you’ll be pleased to know that the cleaning procedure for a keyboard with integrated removable trackball does not require any dismantling of the keyboard/trackball unit.
- Unplug the device from the computer or shut-down the computer/system.
- Using only surface disinfectants (no solutions predominantly containing alcohol such as alcoholic rapid-action disinfectants), gently wipe-down the unit with a lint free cloth.
- To clean the ball compartment and the ball, simply take out the ball by twisting the removable ring using the raised ribs as leverage.
- Be sure that the unit is completely dry before further use.