- NEW!… 4Kx2K DisplayPort recorder
- Fully scalable architecture from 1 to unlimited channels.
- Non-intrusive, failsafe video capture.
- High reliability.
- Minimum heat output.
- Minimum power consumption.
- Silent operation.
- Supports multi-redundant storage with unlimited duration.
- Real-time remote viewing of any source (direct from LAN).
- DisplayPort and DVI models for all resolutions up to 4096 x 2160.
- All video formats and resolutions can be captured and recorded.
- DVI recording features benign failure modes, no impact on display screen from loss of power or communications.
- Remote Towers: Software Video Recording, captures display screen content, mouse and keyboard inputs.
- Data format convertor: For each inbound radar data stream, the unit will unwrap and reformat each packet of data. The device supports:
- Serial to LAN conversion.
- LAN to Serial conversion.
- Data concentrator: Multiple inbound radar data streams can be concentrated onto a single LAN or serial output, whilst maintaining channel identity.
HID capture – Mouse, Keyboard and Touchscreen
- Records all HID events, including Mouse, Keyboard and Touchscreen inputs.
- Data replayed in synchronization with audio and video channels.